Interested applicants for Police Officer or Reserve Constable positions are invited to attend an information session with members from our recruiting section. Attendance at the information sessions is not mandatory but encouraged.
Our recruiting team will answer any questions you may have and also discuss
- Why you should choose the Delta Police Department - we were selected as one of BC’s top employers, 4 years in a row, 2019 through 2023
- Requirements and qualifications for becoming a DPD member
- An overview of the recruitment process along with ways to become more competitive
- The Police Academy and DPD training
Please pre-register for the next session which will be held on:
- Next Information Sessions:
November 7th, 2023 (1730 hrs - 1900 hrs)
Interested parties must register for the next available Information Session only. If a later date is required, you must register when that date is the next upcoming date.
- To register for the next information session: Click here
Delta Police Public Safety Building
11375 84th Avenue