Report by phone
If you would like to report a crime that is an emergency, please call 9-1-1.
To report a crime that is not an emergency, call our non-emergency line at 604-946-4411
Examples of non-emergency calls to police are:
• When you discover a crime that was committed at some time in the past, such as a theft from a vehicle
• When you have information about an active investigation. Please have the file number, or some information about the crime – like the date and location of the incident
Note if you wish to remain anonymous, call Crime Stoppers 24/7 at 1-800-222-8477.
• You are worried about a Delta resident’s well-being and wish police to do a wellness check
• Lost property
• There is a noisy party in your neighbourhood and it’s late at night
• Reporting a crime with no suspect, like theft of a bicycle
• There is an ongoing issue or crime that’s not in progress, like graffiti or drug dealing in a park (no suspect on scene)
• A suspicious circumstance that may indicate ongoing criminal activity, like a drug lab